The Hardy Girl
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
You can choose to do your daily workout, and you can choose to not do your daily workout. We promise, your choice will make all the difference.
- Dynamic warm up
- Run/cycle/row/jump rope 5 minutes
- 1 round ladder pull-ups (descending): 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
- Between set of pull ups:
- 10 bodyweight or pistol squats
- 25 box jumps
- Follow up with a 2-4 mile run + 50 sit-ups
To scale this workout down:
- Have your pull-up ladder start at 5 or 3.
- Do bodyweight squats instead of pistol squats
- Run only for 10-20 minutes.