Lo40: Sprint Session
“Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.” – Alfred Adler
- Dynamic warm-up – 3 movements x 2 at 25 yards each.
- Jump rope/jog 5-10 minutes. Work up a sweat. Zones: 1-3
- 40 yard/meter-sprint on grass. 2 min rest. Repeat 15x.
- Then, 8×400 meter/yard runs performed as laps at the track, or intervals on the road. Zone 4 Rest 3 minutes between each interval.
- Run 10-40 minutes in Zone 2.
For more information on your heart-rate training zones read this article by Jeff Godin Ph.D., CSCS, SGX