By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 5 ounces fresh sushi grade tuna*
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Chop everything fine. Place in bowl and mix all ingredients.
- For serving, place in small bowl or glass, compact it, then flip onto plate so that it maintains the shape of the bowl or glass. Serve with fresh salad and/or with cucumber slices.
*We are going raw here, so fresh is crucial. Only cook this recipe when you know a reliable and fresh tuna source.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.