By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
35 minutes, 2 servings, gluten free, vegan.
- 2 cups potato, diced
- 1 cup eggplant, diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- 1 pinch curcuma powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 pinch vegetable broth powder
- Dice and steam the vegetables for 25 minutes minimum, until they get soft.
- Mash them with the tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Heat up a saucepan and place all the ingredients from the sauce into it.
- Let it simmer medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the sauce on your serving of mashed vegetables and enjoy!