By: Andrew Thomas
5 minutes, 1 serving, 390 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan
Uniquely luscious, cashew butter is a great addition to your growing smoothie toolkit.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- Add frozen blueberries, frozen banana, coconut milk, and cashew butter to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.