- 3/4 cup Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- cucumber slices or warm pita for serving
- Heat your oven to 425. Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and rub with 1 tablespoon Lemon Garlic. Bake until very tender, about 45 minutes. (You can roast them up to a day ahead of time and refrigerate.)
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, scoop the flesh out of the skin and place in a food processor. Add the tahini, Slow Roasted Garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Process until very smooth.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the Lemon Garlic. Season again with salt and pepper. Spoon into a bowl and serve with cucumber slices.
- Tip: Store dip, refrigerated in a sealed container, up to 4 days.